| || |
My name is Dallas Carter and I live in Hawaii with my wife, my daughter Mariah, and my newborn son Dallas Michael! I am a marketer,
lecturer, and consultant. I very much enjoy helping the less fortunate and I go
each Thursday to a local homeless shelter to help feed the hungry and to help
the residents to find jobs, homes, and even schooling for those wanting to
My fitness goal:
I am grateful for the blessing of health I have received in the past 2 years and I am excited for BeachBody, p90x and the new health I will achieve!!! For years I prayed that God would help me muster More ...
I am grateful for the blessing of health I have received in the past 2 years and I am excited for BeachBody, p90x and the new health I will achieve!!! For years I prayed that God would help me muster the courage and discipline to take on the challenge of changing my lifestyle in order to better my health and increase my confidence and self-esteem. Simply put, my weight was out of control at
350+ pounds and had no end in sight. I had numerous looming medical problems (which I never told anyone about, even my family) and my doctor pretty much told me at my rate of gaining weight, I wouldn't have a very long life.
The VERY NEXT DAY I made a commitment to myself to make a change. I followed a consistent, low fat diet and began exercising using BB products. At first it was rough for me to even get through the warm-ups! I did my best every day and did Cardio workouts (Primarily Cardio X along with some other p90 cardio sweat workouts)to get my weight down and my body in better shape. I slowly began to do the p90x workouts. . . And I couldnt get all the way through any of the videos slowly but surely though, I started to do more and more. Eventually after working my up to it I could make it through the entirety of each p90x video! I then started the Classic cycle for p90x! With the proper nutrition, exercise, and great support, within 24 months I lost 190 pounds! IT IS UNBELIEVABLE how my life has changed! EVERY SINGLE ONE of my medical problems are GONE, I have more energy than ever before, and my
doctor told me I pretty much extended my life by DECADES!
Now its time to BRING IT!!! I have finished several cycles of p90x and now I am beginning a cycle of Chalean Extreme! It has been great and I am in BETTER SHAPE THAN EVER!!!
After this Cycle I plan on starting a full cycle of p90X+ and BRINGING IT even harder! An old hawaiian saying comes to mind when I workout with BeachBody: "Kulia i ka nu'u" That is, "Strive for that which is excellent!" With BeachBody I have been empowered to follow those words of wisdom to their fullest!!!
Here is the regimen I used while I lost weight and got in shape, etc.
During my substantial weightloss
1. Cardio X or p90 Cardio Sweat (As much as I could do, every day)
2. Hiking once or twice a week
1. I tried to stay at about 1200 calories a day no more than 1500
2. Two regular meals at Lunch and Dinner (Lean meat and Veggies)(I didnt have any starches)
3. Three snacks/meal replacements (Like protein bars, etc) at breakfast, morning snack, afternoon snack (100 - 200 calories each)
4. Vitamin supplements to make sure I got all essential nutrients
* I lost about 9 - 13 pounds a month doing this (Please note that I did lose something like 25 pounds my first month because of water weight)
During p90x and currently
1. Cardio X or Ten minute trainer every morning (Cardio, Total Body, Lower Body, or Abs)
2. Some sort of Cardio before my p90x (So like half of interval X or Ten minute trainer cardio) everyday
3. p90x everyday except Sundays (I am now just integrating X+)
4. Hiking as often as I can!!!
Eating ( About 2200 calories a day give or take 100/200 calories )
1. Special K protein cereal with half cup of almond milk
2. Protein Shake with some coffee and banana between breakfast and lunch (Whey protein)
3. Lunch with Chicken or fish and veggies, with some starch (brown rice or whole grain bread)
4. Protein bar between lunch and dinner
5. Dinner with Chicken or fish and veggies, with some starch (brown rice or whole wheat bread)
6. Protein shake a couple hours before bed
* Im now losing about 2 - 3 pounds a month doing this
* As supplements I enjoy using BeachBody's Recovery Formula, The p90x performance bars, and the p90x peak health formula multivitamin, and the Whey protein powder!
Your current meal plan is: Active Lifestyle at 2700 calories.
P90X One on One®
Power Half Hour®
Great Body Guaranteed!®
INSANITY® - primary program
P90X Chin-Up Bar
Heart Rate Monitor
Meal Replacement Shake
P90X® Peak Results and Recovery Formula
2-Day Fast Formula®
Strength & Muscle Men's Formula
DallasCarter's Next WorkoutNo workouts scheduled
My Workout Groups
WOWY SuperGym statistics
|Total workouts completed today|
|People in the gym at today?s peak|
|People working out now|