Baked Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal
Total Time: 45 min.
Prep Time: 5 min.
Cooking Time: 40 min.
Yield: 6 servings
Nonstick cooking spray
3 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
1½ tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. ground cinnamon
¼ tsp. sea salt
2 cups unsweetened almond milk
2 large eggs
¼ cup unsweetened applesauce
2 Tbsp. raw honey
2 medium apples, chopped
1. Preheat oven to 400° F.
2. Lightly coat a 2-quart baking dish with spray.
3. Combine oats, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt in a medium bowl; mix well. Set aside.
4. Combine almond milk, eggs, applesauce, and honey in a large bowl; whisk to blend.
5. Add oat mixture to milk mixture; mix well.
6. Pour mixture into baking dish.
7. Bake for 20 minutes. Remove from oven; fold in chopped apples. Bake for an additional 20 minutes, or until top has browned.
Nutritional Information (per serving):
P90X/P90X2 Portions (per serving)
P90X3 Portions (per serving)
Body Beast Portions (per serving)