Lemon Garlic Chicken Thighs
Total Time: 40 min.
Prep Time: 10 min.
Cooking Time: 30 min.
Preparation Difficulty: Easy
Yield: 1 serving
½ cup fresh lemon juice
¼ cup raw honey (or pure maple syrup)
1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
6 cloves garlic, finely chopped
2 lbs. raw chicken thighs, boneless, skinless (about 8 thighs)
Nonstick cooking spray
½ tsp. sea salt
½ tsp. ground black pepper
Lemon wedges (for garnish; optional)
Fresh parsley sprigs (for garnish; optional)
1. Combine lemon juice, honey, Worcestershire sauce, and garlic in a nonreactive dish. Add chicken; cover and marinate, in refrigerator, for one hour, turning occasionally.
2. Preheat oven to 425° F.
3. Remove chicken from dish, reserving marinade. Arrange in a shallow baking pan lightly coated with spray.
4. Pour reserved marinade over chicken. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Bake, basting occasionally with marinade, for 20 to 30 minutes, or until no longer pink in the middle and juices run clear.
6. Garnish with lemon wedges and parsley if desired.
Nutritional Information (per serving):
P90X/P90X2 Portions (per serving)
Body Beast Portions (per serving)