Total Time: 40 min.
Prep Time: 10 min.
Cooking Time: 30 min.
Yield: 16 servings
2 cups mixed raw nuts
1 large egg white (2 Tbsp.)
2 Tbsp. raw honey
¼ tsp. ground cumin
¼ tsp. ground cinnamon
¼ tsp. ground cayenne pepper
½ tsp. coarse sea salt
1. Preheat oven to 325° F.
2. Combine cumin, cinnamon, cayenne pepper, and salt in a small bowl; mix well. Set aside.
3. Combine egg white and honey in a small bowl; whisk to blend.
4. Add nuts to egg white mixture; mix until nuts are well coated.
5. Sprinkle a small amount of spice mixture over nuts, toss to coat. Repeat until all of spice mixture has been used.
6. Place nuts on baking sheet, lightly coated with spray; spread into a single layer.
7. Bake for 30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes.
Nutritional Information (per serving):
P90X/P90X2 Portions (per serving)
Body Beast Portions (per serving)