Team Beachbody® eGift Card FAQ
Buying a Team Beachbody® eGift Card
1. How do I buy a Team Beachbody® eGift Card?
Visit and read the eGift Card Terms and Conditions. Then choose a design, personalize a message, and complete the delivery information. Click "Add to Cart." You'll then be prompted in the checkout to provide your payment information.
2. Do I have to be a member of Team Beachbody to purchase a Team Beachbody eGift Card?
Yes, you must be a member of Team Beachbody to purchase an eGift Card or to make a purchase using one. It's fast, easy, and FREE to sign up! Here are two ways to become a member:
1. Go to Team Beachbody and click on "Not a Member?" in the upper, right-hand corner of the screen. Follow the directions to sign up for either a FREE or Club membership.
2. Shop in the store on TeamBeachbody.com and add the items you'd like to purchase to your cart. Once you click "Checkout," you'll be prompted to sign up for an account.
3. Can I customize the amount on my eGift Card?
You can choose from convenient increments of $25, $50, $100, $250, and $500 for your gift of health and fitness. Purchase one or multiple cards to create your desired amount.
4. How quickly is my eGift Card delivered?
While most eGift Cards will arrive to your email within minutes of placing your order, please allow approximately 2 hours for delivery. You'll receive an email with your eGift Card along with simple instructions for how to use it.
If it doesn't arrive within approximately 2 hours, please check to make sure that it wasn't filed in your spam or junk mail folder. If this doesn't resolve the issue, please call our friendly Customer Service staff toll free at 1 (800) 997-5602.
5. Can I personalize a message to the recipient of my eGift Card?
Yes, you can. After your order is finalized, you'll receive an email containing your eGift Card. Type your message into the applicable space in the email, and then forward the email to the recipient, or print and hand-deliver it to your chosen recipient.
6. What will I receive when I order an eGift Card?
You'll receive two emails shortly after your order is placed. First, you'll receive an order confirmation email detailing your purchase. Then, you'll receive the email containing the eGift Card you created and purchased. It will show the design you chose, the card's value, and the redemption code. Simple instructions for redeeming the eGift Card are also included.
7. Can I print an eGift Card to give as a gift?
Yes, you can print out the eGift Card from the email you receive. Then you can either hand-deliver it or mail it to your recipient with a personalized message.
Redeeming a Team Beachbody® eGift Card
1. How do I use my eGift Card?
Simply browse and select the item you'd like to purchase from TeamBeachbody.com, and check out as you normally would. When selecting your payment method, select eGift Card. When prompted, enter the redemption code identified on your eGift Card.
If the item(s) you'd like to purchase exceed the balance on your eGift Card, you'll be asked to provide a valid credit card to cover the remaining balance. If the item(s) you select cost less than the balance on your eGift Card, the balance remaining after your purchase will be stored on your eGift Card and available for future purchases.
2. I'm having trouble placing an order with my eGift Card. What should I do?
If you're placing an order and there aren't enough funds on your
eGift Card, you'll be asked to add another valid form of payment to cover
your balance. You'll be able to view each individual charge when
you check out.
If you're having a problem using your eGift Card for any reason,
call our friendly Customer Service staff toll free at 1 (800) 997-5602.
3. Are there any restrictions for using an eGift Card?
Yes. Please read the eGift Card Terms and Conditions for a full list of restrictions by clicking here. Among other restrictions, please note that if you purchase an eGift Card on TeamBeachbody.com, you will not be allowed to purchase any products that are sold on Beachbody.com. To purchase items sold on Beachbody.com, please purchase a Beachbody eGift Card on the Beachbody.com Web site.
4. What happens to the unused portion of my eGift Card balance?
balance remaining on your eGift Card will always be available so you can use it on future purchases. There's no time limit to worry about—your Team Beachbody eGift Cards never expire.
5. What happens if my purchase amount is greater than the balance on my eGift Card?
When you purchase products on TeamBeachbody.com that exceed the balance on your eGift Card, you'll be prompted to enter a valid credit card to pay for the remaining balance that your eGift Card doesn't cover.
6. What do I do if my eGift Card is lost or stolen?
If your eGift Card has been lost or stolen, try reprinting it (provided
you bookmarked it in your browser) OR click on the link in the
To report a lost or stolen eGift Card, call us toll free at 1 (800) 997-5602.
A replacement eGift Card may be issued, subject to the eGift Card Terms and Conditions.
7. How do I check my eGift Card balance?
It's easy to view the balance on your eGift Card. Go to the eGift Card Shop page. Simply enter your eGift Card number into the form on the right side of the screen to check the remaining balance.