For a healthy, crunchy snack high in vitamin A, look no further! Kale chips are an easy way to get kids, and adults, to snack healthy.
Total Time: 28 min.
Prep Time: 10 min.
Cooking Time: 18 min.
Yield: 4 servings, 1 cup each
1 bunch (about 6 oz.) kale leaves
1 Tbsp. olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Remove kale leaves from stems. Tear leaves into bite-sized pieces. Discard stems.
3. Wash and thoroughly dry kale with a salad spinner or paper towel.
4. Line large baking sheet with parchment paper, if desired.
5. Combine leaves and oil in medium bowl; toss gently to blend.
6. Add desired flavoring combinations; mix well.
7. Arrange kale on prepared baking sheet in a single layer.
8. Bake for 15 to 18 minutes, or until crisp.
9. Transfer onto a wire rack or paper towels; cool.
Nutritional Information (per serving):
Total Fat: 4 g
Saturated Fat: 1 g
Cholesterol: 0 mg
Sodium: 18 mg
Carbohydrates: 4 g
Fiber: 1 g
Sugar: 0 g
Protein: 1 g
Body Beast Portions
If you have questions about the portions, please click here to post a question in our forums so our experts can help. Please include a link to the recipe you’re asking about.