We created a lighter version of the classic spinach dip, perfect for parties and potlucks. Ours has only 32 calories per serving. Eat it with raw veggies like carrots, celery sticks, radishes, or sliced bell peppers. For a spicy kick, sprinkle with a red pepper flakes before serving.
Total Time: 10 min.
Prep Time: 10 min.
Cooking Time: None
Yield: 8 servings, ¼ cup each
10 oz. fresh baby spinach (about 6 cups), steamed until wilted
1½ cups nonfat plain Greek yogurt, drained
3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
¼ cup finely chopped green onions
1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
Sea salt and ground black pepper (to taste; optional)
1. Place spinach in colander; drain of all excess water.
2. Finely chop spinach; place in a medium bowl.
3. Add yogurt, garlic, green onions, and lemon juice; mix well.
4. Season with salt and pepper if desired.
5. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
If you have questions about the portions, please click here to post a question in our forums so our experts can help. Please include a link to the recipe you’re asking about.